Saturday, March 1, 2014

I AM THE KRISPY KREME KONQUERER



I AM THE KRISPY KREME KONQUERER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And the Power to Manipulate these Poor Men and their Desires Straight to Hell. in other words: I Do Not Love, nor am I Rife, with the Company, nor the Care of Strangers, who Grow ever-more Crude by their Lovely Names: “You Should Be So Ashamed.” And the Body Called: “Sclutter…” or “Crowning that Ass” or “This to Exile (in) Through” or “Three Pigeons in a Slow-Cooker Pleasure.”--------------------àSome Days, my Body is Hymeneally Engaged in the “Throw of the Die” and Other Days: it’s Curtailing around the Analrose with Toes Curled and Crying-Out in Pistillary Pleasure.  Okay, Okay…” it’s Really, how you Careen your Face, like a Ship, in the Night, the Ocean, the Residual Calm, and the Backdrop Becomes the City, like a Million Eyes, Wildly Caked with Dirt.  in other words: if (this) I Be in Event, then I Will Tackle this Kiss and Fist and be the Tryst Not (in) Back.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~