Saturday, October 26, 2013

TANTRUM01



















I read about a riot in Russia










it wasn’t the riot that was called upon


                                                                        but, those who were selling food




Tip
Tip
Class of water, please



I dreamt of this dram job where my friends were my boss’ and all scolded me for not having the right papers to be there in the first place




                                                                                                they called me “tragic”





I’m the square
in the
                                                            lead





me with the green left eye, depending on the
shirt I am wearing


                                    I can’t see on the right, so who can say



watr main

                        as manage

                                                to say the other as other is

indifferent to the zone of
conciseness





and a four method behind it



hey say o’ door’s 24.14

[video story:  hell spent beyond reason [idea #2:  was sorted smoothly [idea $3:  sleep] or wellness well stood] or spent as an appropriation.]











a nice envelope of a dope in a fair reasoning





or, likewise,





the following fire place
                                        as a strut




[or $16.35, plus tax and tip]