Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It Only Makes Sense That This Graceful Line Merits A Shy Circumcision





thatwhichiwilldrowninlightlikesilhouettes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a City: it is Customary to Offer every Body the Chance to State its Exalted Purpose, Before Tackling, and Taking-It-Down for the Count.  See: There is no-Nostalgia Permitted in this House. So: let’s take a Walk while Thinking (this) Backwards.  I am the Coveted Secret, that under the Sheets and Surface and Whitens the Widen.  It Seems My Body will Never Appear so Fucked again and this Appeases. It Only Makes Sense, that this Graceful Line Merits a Shy Circumcision. The Fleeting and Oh-So Dandelion-Puff of these Days.  And At-Least, I Can Die, Knowing that I Have Fondled your Dollhouse, Tucked under this Pillow.  And We Tell Ourselves: this is None and Ever (in) Sow.  My Face, to Yours: Disguised as a Shipyard, as a Sinister Buoy.  And She Had Said: She is SaidTo Remain, but Often, but Frozen, Within a Questionable Glance, Within a Theory of Distinct States of Disjunction. And in this: our Bodies, Might Tear-Away, Becoming Distinctly “But A Notion” that I Will Drown, with my Hands, in Light, like Silhouettes. The Body, the Exhaustion, the Intersection, the Cavity, the Sky, and the Desperation for a Plural Ending.  To Wash-Away the Memory, of my Dearest Friends.  I am Beginning, to See this, as a Process, of Tucking-In, what is Thought, what is Expelled, what Insists, to Examine all the Rest: the gulp, is the Face of a Glock, that Saves the Final Trigger for the Best Bitch in Class.  Funny: how I Caused all this, to be so Deceivingly Exact. And what I Have Strived for, is to Harbor every Heartless, every Calculated, yet Sincere thump of Will.  And Then: The City Man’s Amen.  So That: What We See, We Have-SeenAnd By You: I Have an Unhealthy and Rabid Desire for Composing the Composition of this Excessive Opposition to –Ad, -Positio’s Proposition.  in other words: I am all that ever Speaks in This. But Baby, I Got a Mouth that’ll Carve your Thigh Right-Into this Ceiling on the Fly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~