Monday, September 30, 2013

To Desire, as to this Love, is to Dance around a Disaster, as the Shy but Knowing Master.



THERE IS PLENTY THAT IS PRETTY ON PARKER AVE



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


To Desire, as to this Love, is to Dance around a Disaster, as the Shy but Knowing Master.  Motherfucker: that Woman IS my Father.  And Yours (to): // is to (be) the // Bloviated Psalm.  Here: there is no way, that I Can Describe the Desirous Nature of my Words and all that Lies even Further Underneath.  Aye: I Would have Knocked that jaw Right-Off, And-If-I-Could, Leapt from the Terrace, and Landed Across, and Into, a new City, that was In-Step with(in) my own Making.  And so it Came to Pass: that even the Seasons Came to Disappoint Before their Arrival.  By the moors the Dreams of Seas-Sang.  Pleasures Throttle Desires as Desires Whittle Pleasure, and there are Truly, only as many Bodies as there are Disasters to Dish-Out.  And both thumped in the Early Autumn by the same Damn Breeze.  A Disaster is an Event that is not Initially recognized as such, and a Body is a Constructed thing in the Mind, that the Mind needn’t Recognize as Such.  in other words: this is a Vanishing Point, just as, this Vanishes (on) the Point.  To Gravitate-Towards, to Love, the Nature of that, that is Unkempt. In-All-Honesty: I am Probably Waiting for you to Spit in my Mouth, as a Stately Rhyme, Blowing-Itself into a Contorted Gymnast.  And This-Is-All-So Tossed-Off and the Anti-Serene, I Mean, the Horror of my Body, at Night, at Rest, Horizontallyin other words: Bring on the Baraga of Fists, the Bombers over Clark, the Slitting-In of the Sun and My Love, this World is but a Growling-Growing (in) of Grief.  For: what is blu Collapses and what is Red-Faced in this Face Mapsises.  For: it is but our Hands that are Cold.  For: Our City Knows-Not but Winter.  For: These Early-Autumn Leaves Might-Be, and but, The-So-So is the Heart so.  And this Deepened in the Ear and Pitched for Days.  And Now: You just Feel like Indulging in some Bubonic Observations, Baby

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~