Wednesday, September 25, 2013

This Was Like The Quiet Line Of An Ever-Widening Lie




I HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH SPEEDING THROUGH THE SHOULDER DURING SUMMER’S GRAVE TRAFFIC JAMS





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Fear of The Domestic, is Not a Misprint.  So, I Stand on the Toilet and Declare “Sing This…” in other words: Let’s Malpractice the Mouth.  For: It is Not my Business to be About the Social.  For: Living Itself, is a Graphic Stroke of Personal Contraption.  Impulse, Gluttony, Altercations and the Obsession with Speeding through the Shoulder during the Summer’s Grave Traffic-Jams. She Said that I Should Try Something Harder to Mask the Age.  And such Desires are Sewn into the Interruptions that are my Arousing Arousals Against.  The Face is a Moment in Movements and the Time that I Forgot my Position.  And Why-Not, Come till Dawn.  Patience Cannot be Taught; Therefore: Armsy Cannot be Contained.  Everytime that I am on the EL and the Voice Says: “The Next Stop…” I Merely Think: Well, that is Inconceivable.  This was About Saving my Damn Lunch from the Runaway 66 Bus.  The Heavy Tenor of My Mother, Resembles Leather, Ill-Fitting Luggage and My Knees, Ma, they are rawAnd Yet: How Sweet the Length of Time my Morning Shits take.  There is a Repetition in Tracing each Letter in your Notes, that Means to say: “My Dear, but I Too…” And I Arise the Idea of the Asinine in You.  Everytime, I Think, that I am Finally Home, I Contemplate: You are Stalking the Intersection Between Damnation and Mere Merry and Domestic DoodlingRegardless, we still Arise each Morning, Aching-Away from the Bed.  “And I’m So Limp to Lure your Love.”  This is the Chronic Idea that I am a Mid-June Chicago Day, Guised as an Arresting Alliterative Abstract.  What Follows: a Destruction that I Will Entirely Make-Up. in other words: Those Who Believe that they are Warm, are not, in Turn, fucking Romantics


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~