Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Dunk Has Arrived



                                                        XXXIII. Ass in My Palms, South State St., 1989



Two Big Bitches Striped in a Deviled White City. What is Postmodern about Forming a Scene, is the way I Will have made null and void the Scene presented.  in other words: this is Wholly American.  This Desire is the Pigeon that Deceives.  I Fell into the Eyes of my Father in Worn Circles.   A Jamoke would keep this Scene going, but an American would Ensure this Scene Vacant.  Finally, our Ability to get the fucking Facts Straight, fucking Fail.  The ‘It’ of ‘this’ (and) ‘In’ City. Meanwhile, I am Crossing the Clark Street Bridge, Giggling with my Nose in your Hair.  At the same Time, I Know that the Clark Street Bridge should be Avoided, since, but a Year-Ago, a Young Man, while leaving Work, was Shot in the Head at Point-Blank Range, but on the Flip-Side there is a Vantage-Point to looking at your Subject from the Ground-Up which lends a Charming Omnipotency, if and when, you Utter: “Oh, God No…” Everything that Constructs this, Comes from the Action of Continuing a Desire to Build from the Ground-Down.  This thought, was an Act in a Fit, which is an Affirmation that, Although I am not Divine, I am indeed Alive.  This Nulling, Answers Two Big Bitches Striped in a Deviled White City while one ruin Stripped in the Back and blu.  This is a Correspondence Displeased with Pleasure.  Every Hand is still Searching for the dunk.  And this dunk, my Friend, has fucking Arrived.