Monday, August 19, 2013

Suppose That I Couldn't Be More Pleased


i weigh a wed nor toward





A Pigeon coo is Forming into an Eloping Beat all over the City: a fucking Beast of zero: a Palm, a Gap, to Engulf, this Threft. Something Slips, most Possibly, my Desire, which Shifts, Amongst the Sigh, in a Line, of the Question: ‘Who Gots that Ass?’ Oh, it is But-I, Rumbling towards in a Motional Sound akin to Brambling-about the Question, which is Ass. That this has Dove into a Question of a Pigeon, Insensibly Past, without Ass, Save by a Promise of Disaster, or the Disastrous Absence I Might have Become.  That I Approach this EL, each Morning, Unless Death Becomeths the Solution, I Emerge, to zero-in and on some days. I am on the EL, as Such, Irredeemably Calm and “Baby, I Be Unseen.” And Here, I am thinking, Happily, of that Mancini-Kim Fight, which of course, went Awry: a Face, a Fist, a Head, a roar and the Manic, Determined Movement of the Body which Succeeds a Death that Makes, a Fold, in the Crowd, into the gasp and the gasp nevertheless Beautifully Embodies, the Movement, the Death, the Head, a Fist, a Face and the Mother.  ‘Mãe, Minhas Bolas Azuis.’ That your Absence, Becomes an Excuse Emanating from the Lips: an Oprening.ß--------------------------àAnyhoo: What we Seek, is a Joy Worth Mourning.  And this is a Sorrow that Proves, that nothing is every ‘paid in full’.  And when I Die, Perhaps, it will be at the Exact Moment, that you Finish this Cadential Cleaning of my Face.