Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I AM THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ONE GRIEVING (Because We May, We May Remain)


i am the gift that keeps one grieving




I am Wanting to Say: “The Sounds of this Pigeon’s coo is Synonymous with the Symphonic Tusk of Bach, the Break, its Neck” is Rather Equivalent, to my General Refusal, to Mix Calm, with the Steady Drill of an Anxious Life; Nothing of this Persuades that there is still some Morsel left of ‘the perfect world’ And there is, even Apropos to this City, Rehearsing in its Daily Interruptions.  in other words: The City as Pure (-ily) Rising the Primordial, and as a Representation, my Aggression, Swings: But Again, Instead.  Last Night, She Whispered to Me: “I Hope Tomorrow, Begins, as Precious as an Impressionistic Background.”  But Listen: Because We May, we May Remain.  And to Say this, is to Say this, in the Closure of an Objection.   But Baby: the Colon Weighs Heavy on What is to be Subjected up/on the Body.  Likewise: The Act of the Panic and the Ensuing Fainting is My Ability to look fucking Nonchalant among the Sleep-Encrusted yawls on the EL.   in other words: I am the Gift that Keeps One Grieving. And Here, I Interject: a Beautiful Woman Situated on the Stare of the Dance floor; the Syntax of Ellipses and the Glare of a Disinterested Glance. The Good-God glace in Her Lips. The Preposterous Umlaut of Desire that Might Displace the Fact, that I do not look at Anyone, and Avoid Everyone. However: When I think of you, I think of doorbells.