Thursday, August 1, 2013

Disturb Me Not in the Night



in the actual situation we will have to act upon this






I Cannot Sustain any Elongated Linear Thought.  I Write by the Flint, the Twitch, the Fail: in Short Rages, and Expound Not, and with the Neurotic Limp I always Got.  For several Years, I’ve been Contemplating Writing an Essay about Boxing and Intimacy and how it Correlates to the Historical Implications of the Chicago Alderman.  I Collect Notes, I Parasitic the Fault, and I Move Forward in[to] the Out-of-View.  And whatever Conspires Against Me, Continues its Conspiracy From Me.  My Method here, goes like this: Whatever I’m Obsessing about, which comes in Waves of Seasonal Repetitions, gets Shoveled-In through Gritted Teeth, Heart Palpitations and a General Awareness of Bodily Unrest.  To Constrain the Diction, to Constrain the Rhythm, is to Constrain the Thought, Itself.  And there is a Good-Fucking-Chance, that Whatever I Write, will Come Back, rearing its Mulish Snout and Smack Me right Across the Face with its Incomprehensible moot, its General Disdain for the Ground.  So, if I am Seen as out of Control, if I am Seen as a Bit ‘out of it, if I am Seen to be Swerving through the Lanes and Heading-Through the Barricade of Stability, than what is Seen, is most likely, Right-On