Friday, August 16, 2013

Dick's Last Dance


dk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


IV. Booneville, MO, 1997

Therefore: end in Rest and the Idea of that Comes (in) to this.  When one Reams an Opposite Life’s Dream, either Sink or Schwinn or else Stake-Out one’s god
ot and Illuminate the Life-Long Wait of Man.  Now:------------------àGiving Face is not an Option, as one can Never Hope to Give one’s Face.  The Tongue gliding under the Roof of the Teeth is the Turning (in) of this.  I Mean: Denuded of Snō and the Fret of Future Regret.  Keep Pushing-In the Body till its all but of Steam.  This is the Logic of the Pigeon: every Relationship Turns from Next to Next to Next.  Call this Narrative: Dick’s Last Desert.  One Day, I will Need to Explain, my Puny Parity, but for Now: this Leakage is (in) the Stalk.  A Note to the Architects of LaSalle:
 the Pigeons do not Approach my Open Hand with the Delirious Excitement, I Might have Supposed. Desire, too, is a Concept that is only Realized, Consistently, when Throttling, in one, Unsteady Direction.  Desire is the common Currency of my Charming Dillpickle’s Detail.  And my Love will Await in the Guise of a Rickety Chagrin.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IC