Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Pigeon in Brusque Befuddlement (The Amen Hour)






ahemahemahemahemahem


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And the Amen Hour.  Today, I Feel that I should Shove-In and then Combust (in) some Baudrillardian Cool System of Production, or: Develop a more Fecund Method of Advice: Desire can be Rerouted to Produce the Avoidance of Settling-In-On Pleasure.  howrel (this) in to. And Let it be Known: that IF a City is a hoax, a Handshake, with Fingers behind the Back Crossed, it is still but a City Still.  A Man Eating in the Kitchen, in the Dark, at 3AM, is as Lonely as He’ll Ever Be, Ever Was: Exposing the Historical Toll of Romance. How goofy to think that I Might eventually Attain a Level of Self-Control. A Pigeon Criminally in Brusque Befuddlement. Jumping Rope to Pinpoint my Body’s Shame. That N. is the very Sole which Stabilizes my Walk.  And as it is Occurring: the Anxiety of My Health’s Anticipated Demise.  As If:  that Object, could be a Body Sprawled across my Lawn.  When in Doubt: Always take the Spill.  in other words: “Foot the Bill, you Hick~!”  The Remnants of my Memories are getting Cold.  This, I Think, Hardly Matters. What Does Matter: I am Trying to Make this (all) as Clear as a Lisp to Lionel Logue.  I Mean: it was the Muggiest of Julys without a Hint of Reprieve, until those Winds came up from the Lake and Burst through, Manhandling those Hospital Shades, and that Little Bambino was Stretched-Forth into this City, as Cold and Hard as the Steel Bars that Rolled out of the Mills of Wisconsin Steel, 1980.  In the End: it was the Beginning of a Matter of Taste, like Chicago, Succumbing to this Date.  By Who Ever, Intends to Spoil~?  The Appearance of the Back of the Hand: Sluggish, Cold and gloomy in Temperament.  The Quiet Dignity, which Constructs one (into) Self-Withdrawal. That’s a Big and Terrific Issue, My Friend: keeping Myself from Crushing You.  Ah, but the Rule of Thumb for (in) Some: Never Touch, Never (in) Mind (as) Mine. And I kept telling Her: Things Don’t, they just fucking Don’t.  And Although: I am not a Pigeon, just like the Journey we Never intended This to Be, What I Now See, Turns the Tables (right) on Me.  The First Time that I Came, was to Whitney, the Wonder Years, 4PM on some Weekday and that Shit be Clear.  The Subject is so increasingly Obsolete.  The First Time that I Witnessed another Man Coming, was a Tutorial, in a Sock, The Ramones: Road to Ruin, his Mother, (up) on the Door, And Banging.  Skittle when I Spoken is (in) to.  A Rope Shoved up the ass, as a Lifeline, will just Never Do.  Aschewed and sore, to a Default.  IF However, this Products like a Hymn (in). in other words: I Got’Sa too much Time, (on) Myself.  Taking a Grounder to the Groin to Attain its Hold. This is Becoming the Story of Witnessing Myself Meeting Myself.  notice: A Period Oddly Coagulates a History.  And Baby-Blue, let the Motherfucking Crowds Snore. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


ahemahemahemahemahem