Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Body a(lone)

Lonely Alone from Thisishimthisishe on Vimeo.





everyone wants the juices, so spread a little to the aft side
the wind from where the plug was pulled
                                                                        “finally let’s have some
fun!”

Whose this little beach? clip? could you bring the salads and the meats
and the salt back home with us?

I’ve heard she worded where surgeons robbed. I cannot tell that that is
entirely unwarranted.

I’m home on the eddie. Eddie has a crush on me I think.

We eat motherhood like necessary in theory its familiar. I don’t remember what she was drinking.
Almost lifeless absent friends trick us into asking them for ice cream.

The smear of chocolate and pistachio almos us like death or dying or anything yet still searching out.