Monday, June 10, 2013

Flipping over The Lunch-Meat's Absence



oh my black-capped absence

The Unyielding Receipt of Manure






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“To Trust, as to Smother and as to awe, as to This Entrance”

Does the Figure figuring my Evasive Maneuvering, and the City, the Unexpected Seizure of an Event, Detonate my Maneuverings, and the City, Seize the Event~?


“For every New Interpersonal Notion, the Detonation of the Mold.”—

ß----------àin other words: ß----------à

“A Lightweight Elegance after the Battle of Piles”

As It doesß----------àasß----------à(as) Shit (as) was it as Shit (as) Does

What Survives is the Location of what One is Missing. ß----------à (A Location is not the Appearance of an Advent.)

But a Location can be Figured: In the Dips of Joints, in the Detritus to be Removed from the Rims of Memories, in the Forms of Debris, on the City-Shores where Enacts, the Dispersal of “Thine Own Self”.
 
(But Figuring the Figure of an Event which Collapsed is not an Event I Sought to Sought a Figure or (so) I Figured.)

The Beginning of the Event to be Figured. And “What I Could Not Find” just fucking Figured.  When I Touch, the Side, of your Face, it Leaves, an Outline, in my Memory, but does not Leave, a Trace, an Outline, of your Physical Surface

My Origin is the Absence that the Absence of this Physical Outline Becomes

This is This-This here: ||
-------------àThis could be a small Advent of Hesitation’s Precipitation.

Thus: -------------àthe Terror in which, I Sought This has its Limitations

in other words: -------------àBlowjobs have Their Limitations.”

This (or) could be the facepunts an Absence.

The Sketch of a Figure figuring the Sketch of the Event to be Scratched.

Even if This Absence can (itself) Become a Figure of an Event Absenced, and even if
-------------àMy Own Lack was the Vest Pocket Watch of my Presence,” there Will-Be Omissions that once were a Warning, as in: a Dog Running-Off, down the Street, and Not, into your Heart.

Aye, that Son-Of-A-Bitch is Scavenger of This City; And Yet: there was Something that I wanted to Say about Being Social, too;—

Let me Tell you a Secret: “I Have Such Disdain for My HairAlthough, I could not Imagine, Moving-On, Without It.

And Sadly this is (in) Trooth

And So Here Now, And We are Here: I will Scare the Stench of This Absence Right-Out-Of-You-------------àlike the Stripes of a Skunk or, a kablooey Proceeding a Laconic Breeze

But Baby, I Ain’t Got the Heart for This (or) Is It



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Ron Silliman"