Thursday, March 7, 2013

SHIMMIED IN MY SLUR




SHIMMIED IN MY SLUR



Tell Scruff and
(es) ever-the-more

Taut your “I’m
Slipping Knees to a Slit” ---------------àFace Scruttle-Up Gone Shimmies,

Folding the Skirt” and (in)
to (in) and growing the Body: just

over your by (in) “I’m to Thighs, and Mouth: Beneath
your this.”

This.

This: Strips, Folds
into yaws---------------àdown (in)to

“Groin,
Skirt…” Tipping, the

talled Beneath I
Stalled



Scruttle-Up and Scruff (in) this.
This: ------------------------------àFace

(es) a Body: Strips, and Shimmies,
Fold (in) by Fold

into a Mouth: yaws---------------àdown
to the Groin, the Thighs, “I’m Beneath

your Skirt” growing ever-the-more
taut I talled and Tipping, just

over your Knees to tell “I’m
Slipping Beneath your

Skirt…” Slit (in) and Gone



this.

This: Beneath
(es)—s

your Mouth: tells (in)
to a Tipping, Beneath

to you Says: “I’m
Slipping (in) Scruttle-Up” your

Folds
into Thighs, I

and I, Body:
Slit

Skirt…” growing in Gone
Strips,

(es) “I’m Talled and (in) Groin…” ever-the-more
Taut and Scruff

the Skirt
just

over by yaws ---------------àdown
Shimmies,

Fold Knees---------------àFace
and (in)