Friday, January 18, 2013

2O FOOTNOTES TO A BRIEF HISTORY OF THIS REVERBERATING IN HELL



(1) And if You End-Up getting your “Just Desserts” I would like to know its Flavor
  
(2) “….”

(3) A Setting (Down): a Frame, an Arena Scutters Under a Body “Pulling-Up” Decorum’s Expectations, or the Neurotic Habit of checking my Reflection, in every Mirror, in Order to Ensure I Have Attained the Avoidance of Being Questioned, as if, by Change.  Thus: “Setting-Down”, a Frame, an Arena, is almost like Riding on the Expense of the Threat of an Internal Catastrophe.  Its Appearance, Enclosed, Cathects with the Desire to Pounce on that, which Sinks, which Shies, which Might Dissolve, into a Style of Resistance I’d Never Legislate. 

(4) And: like a Bus, that Slams into the Side, the Face, the Person, who wasn’t Looking, this Falsity, this Reality, this “Setting-Down”, a Frame, an Arena, Refuses, to be Named Specific, to Give itself to one Structure, or Moment, or “….”

(5) Or: the Moment, I Structured and Scratched that Ass

(6) When you Sleep next to Me, in Enables Me to Awake and Know that I am, again, Legitimate.

(7) I Think:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------àthis thips

(8) I Cannot yet Participate in Anything that Engenders “Casting a Deep Sense of Loss…”

(9) This City will be Destroyed, and we will be in it

(10) So True: it is Impossible to Keep the Fist Contained

(11) Pleasure is not a Measure for what I Hope to Weather

(12) For: what I Touch, in the End, is Arbitrary’s Aberration, but yet I go on Groping, if only, for the Hope of Seeing that Skin Pucker and Redden

(13) Simply: You one Day turned the Corner, and Disappeared

(14) Absence, if Nothing Else, is fucking Decimating

(15) “It was a Story about Wring’s Rinning Rein…”

(16) If it Were-to-Being with the Body (Out), in these Days “Gone-By

(17) The Nervous Sense of an Abstinence

(18) And I Liken your Leaving to a Body that Became a Corpse that goes down Hard, Bitching the Entire Way Down

(19) Let me Explain this: I am Desirous of my Enemies, I Wholly Reject any City that isn’t Mine, and my Violence has Many fucking Origins 

(20) And let that Motherfucker Reverberate in all of Hell