Wednesday, January 2, 2013

12 FOOTNOTES TO A BRIEF HISTORY TO THE PERVERSE ARTIFACT OF A SINGLE DESIRE



(0) “Motherfucker, You so Preposterously Perverse…”

(1) I Doubt:------à“I Doubt It…”

(2) Listen: I know Nothing of Pleasure but I am sure the Party that would Ensue, Surely, would Kill Me

(3) I Stand a Taints chance away from Proving this all Right in your Face

(4) When You Know that I am Looking right at You, you of course, Adopt a Flattering Image which “Lights up my Life” until only, You are Released from my Presence and I’m left alone with this Absence I Once called a Face

(5) In Front of the Flickering Lights of The Currency Exchange, Everyone takes on an Aura of Despair

(6) “I Held so Fast, to that Edge of ‘Letting Go’…”

(7) “Only Once, would I so Sure (-ily) be Aroused to See when I am With You, your Face taking on the Expression, of that, of an Ear-Lending Hostage”

(8) “So fucking Sue Me….” She Said

(9) It is what makes Perverse, to the Point where, Everything you Thought, you Thought: “Only a Catastrophe can fucking Emerge from this…”

(10) Voraciously, I am to the Left of Exchange, but to the Right of Being “An Artifact of Desire”

(11) This is Where the Beauty of a Perverse Ambiguity Begins to Emerge to Reside

(12) in other words: “Stop Me, Oh Stop Me, if you Think I’ve Fucked you Before…”