Friday, December 7, 2012

2O FOOTNOTES TO A BRIEF HISTORY OF 2O THINGS I MEANT TO TELL YOU







(1) How it Chokes-You-Up in a Sudden Paralysis

(2) What I am Meaning to Say: Because it is apparently there for the Taking, I Need more fucking Time

(3) The Limit “In Front Of It” Describes an Absolute (-ily) “Not-Yet-There” in this Present Situation:------àis a Double-Focus managing to Erect an Ellipses Wrestling in(to) Itself

(4) How we find Ourselves “Dicking-Around” at the very Moment we are on the Verge of Finally Knowing, what it Means, to Lose

(5) This, Sadly, is what is Fundamentally, Pussied into us

(6) As we traveled at that Maddening Speed up to the top of the Hancock Building, I held my Breath as long as I could, for I Figured, that once we were made it to the Top, I wouldn’t be able to Contain my Breath, my Anxiety, and most of all: Myself, which is always “The Fucking Inevitable

(7) Despite:------------àEverything is Always: “Despite…”

(8) There is an Absolute Presence of Smelly Feet that I Shall Prudently Refrain from Commenting

(9) Never had much of a Tolerance for Idle fucking “Chit-Chat”

(10) I Said “No—[!]” to Myself again, and I Forgot how Awful that Sound, that Ring, that Sensation, that Obstruction

(11) I Still am Convinced that it was by Pure Virtue of your Titties that I Grew so Attached

(12) And I Will Not “Back-Down”, I told Her, for: “My Jealousy is at Stake”

(13) For: your Affection was but my Ashtray

(14) Perhaps: I Will one Day, Release all my Desires into the Poison of “My Absurd Complete Works”

(15) I Pissed my Pants this Winter

(16) You Know: You could Verify that the Phrase: “The Subtle Glue of Violence” Conjugates us,------àjust a Little

(17) Yet: it was the Fact that I have Misunderstood, The Continuum, the Column of “What I Shall Criticize, I Shall Fetishize

(18) The Separation, The Fragment:-----------à and the Ensuing Excitement: Solemn and so-so Slow

(19) To Make the Others Forgotten: I Will Ram You down my “Little Shit-Hole

(20) And that is Suitably Subtle, I Thought to Myself