Friday, December 14, 2012

16 FOOTNOTES TO A BRIEF HISTORY OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF AN OBSCENE GRIN





(0) I Would like to be Beautiful when that Remark Signifies

(1) Today: I Followed a Sentence away from the Limits of my Obsession. 

(2) If you are thinking “soap” then you’re not Leaving, but you Are, Coming closer to a Language that we both have the Hopes of Penetrating. 

(3) Which Means: I Observe Two Fat Pigeons at Play, but in my Thoughts, I am Continuing on my Conversation with one of the last Remaining Elevator Conductors in Chicago, about my Desire to Close Myself within some Mirror of Caligula

(4) My Essence, was Active yet Negating

(5) “Lock Up My Heart”------------àNo More, No More…” She Might have Said

(6) You Body thuds over What it Cannot Contain, yet would so Greatly Desire to Contain

(7) The Phrase: “But I Have Nowhere to Go…” Must, this very Minute, Leave my fucking House

(8) I Step Through Pleasure’s Stimul, as one, who Might Step Over a Widow

(9) “…like Coughin’-On what Wither (it) to Be…”

(10) And Sometimes: The City’s Pulsion is Problematic

(11) This City always Bests whatever Else Attempts to Resemble Suspense

(12) The Guttural Function of a Speculative Sigh

(13) Which was Meaning to Say: “Let us Fuck (it) Slowly…”

(14)Well, and Yes…” Even if Absence shall Ultimately Rule

(15) In Other Words:-----------àWhat Kiss does your Body Inhabit

(16) This is Becoming, at the same Time, the Culmination of my own Ethics, and of my own Development of an Obscene Grin