Tuesday, November 13, 2012

25 FOOTNOTES TO A BRIEF HISTORY OF MY COMING APART FROM THE START





(1.) Bearing this in Mind: “I sore (-ily) Doubt” Bores in my Mind

(2.) 
There is an Event and we Live there. 

(3.) This Event is Made out of Interruptions and Disasters that never quite Happen.  

(4.) Strange: Nobody here but us Histories

(5)  Regardless:-----------àNothing I could (in) clob

(6.)  Oh-----------àthat little Nudging of your Body towards etc

(7.)  And –et (ens) Etc

(8.) Once again, it is about The Body and all its Burdens of Forget-Me-Not Traps and Manners that are Meant to be Dealt with in the Placement of Affirmation in the Blistering Palms

(9.) The Great Effort to Resuscitate: your Enclosure, your Resistance

(10.) The Impatience of each Disruptive Production: “Over Here, against the Building, Breaking-Badly, Over There.”

(11.) Confronted with the Alarming Relief of his Personality, I thought: “But, in the Sense of, What-the-fuck- Happens.”

(12.) As Always: the Desire, repetitively, for a fucking Narrative

(13.) Okay:---------------àto Pursue this in all its Cost

(14.) Stories: How about a Beginning like: “I was Never More than Quite Right,” He thought, while twiddling his Toothpick in his Teeth, against a Backdrop of what Appeared to be the Perishing Fire of this Day.” OR:---àthe Clusters of her Sense of Gravity revolved around what wasn’t quite Low enough, wasn’t quite ever Calm enough, but yet, with a Fit of Resolve and Balm of what ultimately would Survive the Social Perils of a Dinner Party.”

(15.) And then, Faithfully, Comes the Period.

(16.) I will one Day, Write: “The History of Men doing the Pleasures of Violence upon the Back of a Pigeonistic Glee”

(17.) Frankly, what you Have to Say, doesn’t Contain much, and this, will be Duly Noted.”

(18.) The Night my Life came Apart from the Start

(19.) The Frenzied Rimming of all my old Damaged Days

(20.)  “Oh God, They Really Do Bite—[!]”

(21.) A Sign that Reads: “And How Now to Continue, Now.”

(22.) Nothing I could ever Say, would Change this or make this any Better, but for You, I will Say: We will Sit here, on the steps of Lower Wacker Drive and Consider just what the Hell, we will do, with the Balance, of our Remaining Days

(23.) The Lights from the West: Briefly, and Sadly, fucking Impotent

(24.) Chicago is (in) US (is) in All

(25.) My Fondest Memory was always the Morning I spent Humping you in my Cold White Dress