Friday, November 16, 2012

15 FOOTNOTES TO A BRIEF HISTORY OF THE HUMAN INTEREST WITH INTIMACY, BEING ALMOST ON THIS SIDE, OF BEING ASININE, WHERE YOU AND I WILL ONE DAY MEET





(0.) Intimacy, is almost fucking Asinine

(1.) The Scheme of all Disasters, is the Reduction of an Event to the Scheme of Teeming, i.e. ‘A Thin Drizzle’ which is an Apparent Appearance: Sensibly, Stillbly, yet Suspecting what’ll eventually fucking Bite

(2.) In Other Words:---------àEverything is Illogical that contributes to the Realization of the Logical Ideal that Possesses an Anal-Relation to Organization.

(3.) PGN WR—[!]

(4.) This includes the Details laid out for my own Obstruction: so that I can no longer Construct what is this (in) Thought

(5.) “Hardening the Heart and Thickening the Plot”

(6.) The Charmed Vagina of Presence

(7.) Absence is just an Abuse of a Word; it is not to be Found in Facts, or Driven Elaborately into the Ground

(8.) It is a Question, or rather an Insistence of Suffocating a Silence before it can even Appear

(9.) And that is Why, I am Constantly Moving my Hands to Express-----------------------à(this)

(10.) One of my Greatest Fears, is that What I Say, is merely, Elevator Music

(11.) There is no Virtue in Patience; and the Analogy that Comes to Mind lies in a Ditch in every Language

(12.) Contrary to what this Shit might have Revealed: you’re Measured in the Soft Glow, of a Face, in the Street, from your Window, in Mid-December; Hushed, as if, even this Moment, in your Mind, passes in a Bullet’s Trajectory

(13.) Even Patience, couldn’t give you the Space in which to Hold, or Gauge, What is Lost; thus:-------àwhat I have Seen here, Becomes a Theory of what is Cued to Fall Asleep, just enough, to be “Out of It” and to a Fault

(14.) And What is Ahead, over those Hills, my Love, is our fucking Hell, Where You and I, will one Day Meet

(15.) Thus: “Hush…” in a Hush Now