Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It Is the Consciousness of Desiring that which Refuses to be Restrained






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A Man arrives, on a Ship, from Somewhere; passes through *this City; carrying within Him, the Residue of other Cities; the Terror of a Life in other Cities; the Falsity of other Cities; the festering Shit of other Cities. 

This is the beginning or end of what you fear.

There is this (is) || (this) Theoretical stance, that “I will Die.”----------àWhich is absolutely Abstract, absolute Trash

I never did much like the Idea: “For the Rest of my Life”.

So, the Ship that is carrying this Man to my City, must be Destroyed and it’s as simple as that: each Area of The Face must be Sunk. 

When you begin your Approach, I will turn, I will run; and I have no Idea “Why” I will find myself hidden in some Alley, repeatedly folding my Hands over themselves, as I dream of festering all up your Thighs, licking at your Fingers with some Dipshit immoderate Delight.

It is the Consciousness of Desiring that which refuses to be Restrained.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~