Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Said Govern that Shit, Bitch

I Said Govern that Shit, Bitch

for R. Kelly (after Emergency Throat Surgery on 07/19/11 to Remove that Abscess)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


() now going *this Way

struggling, then


throwing, then

finding, then


my Way to Love: too

is Absent, then


in the Whatness,

in the Foundation,


that you are in *this

house, itself burnt black


as crisp as your

Vision: the Question


of wearing a Mask

while eating


each eating every

*Ass eating


the underskin’s excessive

tap dance,


gnawing them back down

to the Soil or---------->


“sliding myself” a Bone,

down


an Inch, up

an Inch


of your Hand

better hold


onto me until

you better do


something very

Naughty


goes my Nature: Holiest

of Lugs


making dawn, in a new

apocalypse


of Mascara delicately

above your Eyes


each Word, each

Face and


each body

must fit


in *this Bed ‘til

I’m just


slanging’in

your Head