Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Repetitious Attempt at Giving Definition to this Body



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Being the First to Fall, I lay a man at rest, after throwing my Hands from my Head” – Boris Izsus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




So the Bitch of the Body broke down Today.


So let’s go, a little back then, from the FRAME [repetition to] wearing down that structure------àa rear motionless articulation of a verb-------->on the side, stretched-------->at any root th’absorb th’torso-------->neglected for an instant the---->


------>Blow the-------->


--------->the disheveled breath, to see that deterioration there, perceptible, for a tumbling Texture------->an Occupation, occupying my own representation--------->a simple one------------>a matter of pl—ure atrocity-------->is a ceaseless EXCHANGE---------->angled th’ro the FACE---------àthe extreme, doubled on its formface, on the face, on define it defines the surface----------------->a placated & inevitable my Trap--------->& as it passes through, the Body, fallen on the ground defines------------>from a space within it[self], a repetition “Ma I’m falling Ma I’m getting up” & reveals without a doubt, a perspective of chewing--------->of the Body fallen in repetition



Ma I’m falling Ma I’m getting up



The matter here---------->my own Body is an inaccessible composition presiding over the Action------------>one that st[r]ands out[ward], bursts through the Frames-------->the flesh or of depths------------>it is not that words are inadequate to Serve my Repetitious nature------------>never resides in images-------------->reveals “what I am saying is contracting Space”------------------>deployed by my voiced syntax----------->is merely artifice------->where one speaks to the relation, deterioration, decoration of language------------->an Obstacle, to be avoided so as to erase------->little, by little--------------->


Ma I’m falling Ma I’m getting up


-------------->who is to be reflected---------->interrogate that reflection in repetition---------->by the continuous movement of marched effusion by means of a violent movement of pure surmise-------------->the more lateral Flood of light------------->in the silhouette--------->my weight-------->bent-------->observing----->without being on, the other side of the Scene---------->being contemplated by that hidden Space--------->in flesh & boom indubitable------->irruption between the interior & the exterior Body----->now entirely------>in pro[de]file--------->a Body caught at the edge---------->of its own fallen swing-------->challenged by the One appearing----->in the opening of an entrance------>opening in---------->is ROT--------->to emphasize the fluttering attention of the spectator in a repetitious spectacle revolving around various Eddies & all the fucking fools fall suddenly motionless------>through the possibility of seeing my Depth-------->is this superimposed Fault on my face now----->emerging from a similar function------->a fashion-------->a fraction------->the perpetual gridiron of Things:


Ma I’m falling Ma I’m getting back up


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


---------->thus, the Specter of Repetition [which we are discussing]-------->is a burial exterior since, there

shall be a point, to markpost, at which point--------->The Body Shall Descend-------->possibly as the projection

& the diffracted ideal of the Internal Spectacle itself----->or


------------->Quite simply------------>I’m a Shadowspace-------->The Anonymous face


Or------->a segmentary trajectory signaling the corruption of the Head-------->whereby, slings the Human Trace



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


There is a fundamental resemblance that fucking says what, of the Other?


Shit, I am the Hero of this Sing


Ma I’m falling Ma I’m getting back up


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Confronted a daily Shifting Fault Line------->Me--------->as Firmament-------àbound, like a Thief surrounds The Body’s Eloquence, astounds at the Joints, point towards------------->a repetition of the animation of the Faceclenched:


liv[err]ing

the Head


drowns itself

down


where the Daily Struggle begins in the lawroar part of the Belly


Ma I’m falling Ma I’m getting back up


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thus, this entire Proposition is a Hole, thus I unfold--------->formed of Holes, until that there Speaks---------->thus I unfold------>in & of myself--------->thus I unfold ----------->but I’m still Repetitiously Empty----------->thus I unfold ----------->Opposing a Life of [non]Consumption-------->thus I unfold-------->by a Process that cuts across the Gut------>thus I unfold------>Skin---------àFaces---------->thus I unfold------>a [re]Reading of Intimate Discrimination----------------->thus I unfold-------->intersieving me & Break them Sounds--------->thus I unfold------->nibbling the Fist, below------>thus I unfold-------àlies the Low, the------->thus I unfold----->The Hunted we Map---------->thus I unfold-------->a Poultice to Chew------------>thus I unfold------>Perhaps I’m raving Mad------->thus I unfold----->as if I could Hear-------->thus I unfold------>a Repetitious Body------->thus I unfold------>thus I suffocate the--------->Horrified Arctic Ham of the Self or--------->


--------------->Ma I’m falling Ma I’m getting back up”-------------->or:


I’m a Paw to the Bone------------->a Concept that Isolates me----------->I’m a Paw to the Bone----->contemplating myself again, as I is [non]Mobile-------->I’m a Paw to the Bone----->a convulsed [non]symmetry--------->I’m a Paw to the Bon-----> a Bodily Landscape------->I’m a Paw to the Bone----->in which, a Trap----->I’m a Paw to the Bone-------->the Face smashed to the side, Frame----------->I’m a Paw to the Bone------>rejoining one thing to another Thing---------->I’m a Paw to the Bone------>that hasn’t yet appeared--------->I’m a Paw to the Bone------>but the Inevitable Appearance shall affirm---------->I’m a Paw to the Bone -------->my Internal History--------->I’m a Paw to the Bone------->in which I will be Judged--------->I’m a Paw to the Bone------->through the Interrogation of--------------->



------------------>Today I was Incredibly Bloated