Friday, April 23, 2010

Absence in Ecstasy - - - - - (I'm not here)



i.


I am one in


you


a pleasant washington yoke


the differing of here and now (plural)


boy steps in a tuxedo and boy is he beautiful.


ii.

this bed cradles backwards like an uneven survival.


iii.


the flowering muster of utter nowhere


the egg of the stop


the nowhere near anywhere here and now.


iv.


Close the door; memory your fingers; what’s the meaning?; it’s bandaged to make it permissible; plays our tenions out; the smudge; space emerges in doubt; no doubt, not here; the skeptical hollow heal; problems of utopia ruined; formally a design frontally a style; this April afternoon; nourish the visiting with anything I can imagine; the cruel rest of old man paces; why worry about falsity; that wrong sincerity; a hot flash, flushed, and lingered in the bathroom; I stole the jam of the studied love; decay the unfamiliar when belief comes; the here (singular) and so sunny you shit astonished disturbance; now you run your fingers through your hair and feel fine; the fatties eating until they’re full; the full embrace; undoubtedly dumb; the expenditure of all masculine energy left wayside by the farther side of the street (the where the where is it is); the right side experience, readable and reliable; the whisper arc, the now I’m fucked, the part where I grabbed the tissues; the horny day of them; the walking the burnt out turning pink; like the highway, you know; the ever drawing ecstatic embrace of the future tense, dawning.


v.


the jealousy readable in the loss of face, red and ruddy:


I am confusing ecstasy with decay,


And I keep that ecstasy in the letters I never sent.